Join the Tipsy Elves Team
We are currently hiring for the following positions. Please feel free to apply by clicking the button at the bottom of each job description or click above to be considered for future opportunities.
Content Production Specialist
Tipsy Elves creates the most outrageous apparel known to mankind to make your life more fun. We are the market leader in the fun apparel industry; and in tandem with creating face meltingly cool products, we’ve created a brand committed to providing unforgettable fun experiences for our customers. See here to learn more about the office and company culture.
We’re looking for a Content Production Specialist to assist our team in creating unique, funny, and engaging digital content. This position with fill a variety of different creative needs throughout the company.
Perks include health/dental/vision, a relaxed work environment, and free pens. You heard that right, 100% free pens.
- Execute on directives from our creative team in copy writing, video production / video editing, and photo editing
- Provide general creative support for a variety of departments
- Assist in creating new content
- A human (Sorry, dogs)
- A highly creative team player who demonstrates the ability to tell a great story, craft a clever joke, and never run out of ideas
- A creator who knows how to turn ideas into tangible content that aligns with Tipsy Elves’ brand voice
- A gifted “word smith” who can articulate clever ideas with well written copy for email, social media, and web content
- A highly adaptable person who can lend their talents to a wide range of creative needs
- A positive, hard working individual who can take direction well, deliver on tasks, and always find a way to make an idea work
Education & Experience
- Quick whit, and an awesome sense of humor that can be adapted to brand voice
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, media production, or related field preferred
- 2+ years related experience
- Strong project management skills
- Team player, able to execute when given direction
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Premier, or other professional video editing software preferred
- Experience with photography, DSLR cameras, and photo editing preferred
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop is a plus
Tipsy Elves is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications and abilities. We do not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.